Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Glad I'm Saved!

So I was at Pepe's today for dollar tacos. I placed my order and sat down to listen for my number. Just as one woman was walking away from the counter and out the building, my number was called and I stepped up to the counter with my receipt in hand. While I was standing there, the previously mentioned women, walks back in the building talking loud as ever - "Both hard shell" - to the woman behind the counter, and proceeds to stand directly where I'm standing, as though Im not even there. AFTER she'd made contact with me (physically) and realized that I had no intention of moving, she says, "lemme pay ha real quick." Ooooooooo WEE! I'M SO GLAD I'M SAVED!!! Cuz baaaaaaaaby! SMH.

What's your "so glad I'm saved" story?

No comments:

Post a Comment