Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Only Because You're Cute (Posted on MySpace 04/12/06)


Only Because You're Cute

How far do looks get you in life these days? I mean really, I've been places and done things where I feel I've gotten special or extra attention because of my looks, and I've often times heard "only because you're cute". As a matter of fact, I heard that today. It's definately an ego booster, but it's not something that I'd be willing to take advantage of. However there are some women who get through life "only because they're cute". Look at that reality show "Beauty and the Geek". Those women were very pretty (well, at least the producers thought so) but they were not smart at all. However each of them were very sucessful in some way. What do you guys think? How far have your looks gotten you?

Comments

  • G. Smooth A.K.A. Mr. 7 … Being cute on a womens stand point is definitely a plus and advantage sometimes.  If you have beauty and brains, thats a valuable asset and can be used to your benefit.  Sounds fucked up but it's reality.  For a man, it may only get you some extra attention and maybe a few extra nights in bed with women but hell, where the cash at?  That shit rarely works for us in the work force unless it's a bunch of horny ass old women hiring.
      5 years ago

      No comments:

      Post a Comment