In 26 years of life, I pride myself on living with no regrets. Two weeks ago, I was discharged from a job of almost 3 years. Since then, I've had ample time to meditate on a number of things I do not regret...things I vow to live by until the day my body gives up the ghost and my soul spends eternity with my Savior.
(We'll call this a Top 10)
10. I will never stop asking questions.
9. I will always admit when I don't understand.
8. I will learn from mistakes - my mistakes and others' mistakes.
7. I will never dumb down my skills or abilities.
6. I will never stop learning.
5. I will strive to go further than what is expected.
4. I will not be afraid to reach for goals that are just beyond my reach.
3. I will always defend my worth and what I believe is true.
2. I will take advantage of all opportunities as they are presented.
1. I will free myself of working hard and chose instead to do the hard work.