Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Squatter for life!

I have an 18 year old expecting mom. She's 8 months pregnant and is just the cutest little thing (please note that I find nothing "cute" about teen pregnancy), but I got tired of seeing her lovely baby bump peeking from under her shirts so I gave her a couple of outfits from Target's maternity section, and sent her to the bathroom to try them on. A few minutes later, I joined her in the public bathroom, but just as we were getting ready to leave, I heard the bathroom door open, followed by the sound of a woman's grunt, and as I was walking past the last stall, I glanced to my right and saw this woman (an employee) PLOPPING her behind down on the toilet seat with the door as open as Karrine Steffans' jaws. I mean she barely got her pants down and plopped down on that seat like she'd just gotten home from a long day's work and had been holding it in the whole ride home. I'm telling you she plopped and got comfortable too! I may as well had offered her a Snickers Candy Bar because she looked like she planned on being there for a while. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." I walk away very disgusted, but before I could reach the door, I heard another grunt, and then a sigh, personal sounds not to be shared with others. I don't ever remember being TAUGHT not to do those things in public, but some things you just dont do in public! Anyway, once I got over the unsightly thought of the plopping incident, I thought about it, and I NEVER sit on an unknown toilet seat. I've gone to relatives houses and have opted to cop a squat so I most DEFINATELY aint sitting my tail on a PUBLIC toilet seat. Am I alone on this one?

5 comments:

  1. no maam!!!! you are not alone. i squat at good friends' houses. people who i have seen clean up! when i lived in my apartment at school, after my friends would leave, i would go clean the toilet. that story was just GROSS. also, thank you for your thoughtful comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't IN Target reese, the clothes were just from Target. I was at work. The woman was some one who works at my office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this co-worker have your blog address? LOL That is too funny. Maybe if she knew better she'll do better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EW! You run into some of the nastiest people. I would have told her about herself right then and there.

    ReplyDelete