Sunday, January 11, 2009

Allow me to reintroduce myself/wildest lyrics ever

In case you forgot, I go by Que.P, and I've been on a hiatus. Lots of thinking. Lots and lots of it. Some of which I might share publicly. Starting with music lyrics. I'm not the biggest fan of rap music, but within a 24 hr time span, I heard 2 of the wildest lyrics I've ever heard, and it got me to thinking about some other crazy lyrics. Feel free to add your own.

"Let me rub on your back/Paint on your toes/Let me scratch the dandruff out of your scalp/Pick in your nose" (David Banner, "Cool" by Anthony Hamilton).

- Um...Unless I lose the activity of BOTH my arms, we'll never be THAT cool. Sorry.



"Back breaker/Put you over my knees/Put you on punishment women and I'll spank ya/Have you praisin the Lord like thank ya-thank ya-thank ya/Lord I want to thank ya" (Luda, "Chopped and Screwed" by T-Pain).

- Is there no shame in our fornication? Too wild Luda. Too wild. LMBO.



"I'm the opposite of moderate/Immaculately polished with/The spirit of a hustler/and swagger of a college kid" (T.I., "Live Ya Life")

- I did the song but uh...how old is TI? I'll take that college swagger (some one pulease bury that word) and trade it in for some grown man weight any day.



"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble/so you don't confuse them with mountains" (Shakira, "Whenever, Wherever").

- Yeah so is that like suppose to be sudductive?



"I like it when the beat goes da na da na/Baby make your booty go da na da na/Girl I know you wanna show da na da na/That thong th thong thong thong" (Sisquo, "Thong Song").

- I can't front like I wasn't riding the Blue Line to the Red Line to the 87th bus blastin this on my walkman, but come on now, "da na da na"?

No comments:

Post a Comment