Monday, February 6, 2012

An Abundant Life


a·bun·dant

  [uh-buhn-duhnt]
adjective

Abundantly is derived from the Greek word perissos [pe-rēs-so's], which means "exceeding some number or measure or need; over and above, more than necessary; something further, more, much more than all."

Jesus says in John 10:10, "I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (KJV). MORE abundantly... MORE perissos... MORE than exceeding measure or need... MORE than over and above...MORE than MORE. My God!

I've heard this scripture, read this scripture, memorized, recited, and even sang this scripture a thousand times, but just now, right this very moment, it has a whole new meaning in the life that I live from this day forward.

Abundance is mine! It is within my reach. And I have a very vivid picture of it, in HD.

~Elle Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment