Wednesday, December 28, 2011

25 Things About Me


  1. I love fresh flowers.
  2. I hate open cabinets.
  3. I get uncomfortable when people stand too close to me in line.
  4. Guys who are not athletic or musically inclined turn me off.
  5. I totally want to be a stay-at-home mom/housewife (and work from home of course).
  6. I will never get tired of sweet tea or grape kool-aid.
  7. I think Dixies from Fannie Mae are the best candy ever.
  8. I absolutely love Columbus Short but he's way too short for me (ironic, huh).
  9. Blue use to be my fav color, but now it's purple.
  10. Music is my first love.
  11. I never throw away clothes (I either wear them forever, or give them away).
  12. I can't remember the last time I relaxed my hair.
  13. I want a house, a bike, and a boat (in that order).
  14. I like to smile.
  15. I have a HUGE crush.
  16. I have shoes in my shoe closet that I've never worn.
  17. IDK what I'd do without my MacBook Pro and the internet.
  18. I'm a selfish giver.
  19. I'm an introverted homebody AND a people person.
  20. I never get tired of church.
  21. I plan to get a PhD.
  22. I could eat bacon and broccoli with every meal.
  23. I rarely turn down a challenge.
  24. I'm hard to get but easy to keep.
  25. I keep my planner color coordinated - church in purple, BFP business in green, TLG business in blue,  personal in pink, bills in red.
Tell me something about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment