Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 17: Someone from you childhood

Talk about opposites attract. We were nothing alike, but were inseparable. Ride or die. I think the only time I got in trouble was when I was with you because I couldn't let you do it by yourself. I don't know WHY I couldn't let you do it by yourself, but I just couldn't.


I know you, and probably everybody else on the block, think I went away to college and got to good for the block, but that's not true. Life just took us down different paths. It's like we came from the same tree trunk but grew into different branches. But all the fun we had...and all the bad we did (LORD did we do some bad smh), it all shaped me into the woman that I am today. And even if we never speak again, I love you the same today as I did when we were going to Great America 3 and 4 times each summer...or was that Wisconsin Dells...


What we had, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive