Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 10: Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

The 30 Day Letter Challenge



WRITE A LETTER TO: Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
It's strange how change can cause so much...change. We use to hang out at least once a week, sometimes twice, but as responsibilities shifted, so did our priorities, and my then good friend has become a simple, "yeah I know him." Still, in the absence of regular fun and fellowship, I consider you a friend, and that's a term I don't take lightly. I'm a firm believer ever thing in life happens with purpose, and while our purposes may or may not have been revealed, know that, from you, I have learned a very important practice: "Don't believe everything you hear." (Lord knows I've heard some stuff. lol). Even though each of us have more missed calls from one another than we have answered, every time we connect is time well spent. Time cherished. So, Friend, thanks for being a friend in spite of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment