Monday, November 22, 2010
98. Buy make-up
See my 101 in 1001.
A lot of girls get excited about reaching age 16 and being able to wear make-up. I guess that age varies from household to household now that I think of it, because I went on my first date at age 15, and I'm sure I wore make-up. But anyway, I was never excited about make-up. I mean...I never tried to sneak and wear it in school like Vanessa on the Cosby Show. I pretty much only wore it maybe to church, and of course prom night. It wasn't until about age 25 that i really got into the make-up game, and I must say, it's quite enjoyable. I love the fact that it allows you to be creative with your appearance, creative with your representation of self. But while some people NEED make-up and won't (probably shouldn't) leave home with out it, I'm thankful to God that I acknowledge make-up as a supplementary beauty accessory, and not an enhancement beauty necessity.
Anyway, I bought some make up yall.
Posted by Elle KiDD at 8:00 AM
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 12: The person you hate* mo...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 11: A deceased person you w...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 10: Someone you don't talk ...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 9: Someone you wish you cou...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 8: Your favorite internet f...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 7: Your ex-boyfriend/girlfr...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 6: A Stranger
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 5: Your Dreams
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 4: Your Sibling
- 98. Buy make-up
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 3: Your Parents
- 93. Get to work by 8 every morning for a week
- 11. Give away at least 10 pair of shoes
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 2: Your Crush
- 100. Make that one dream come true
- 23. Go to bed by 10:30 for 5 consecutive days (Sun...
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 1: Your Best Friend
- 30 Day Challenge
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2008 (42)