Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 3: Your Parents

The 30 Day Letter Challenge

WRITE A LETTER TO THESE PEOPLE : Day 3 — Your parents
Hey Ma. Hey Dad :)
I don't know when or how you did it, but somewhere in your parenting, you taught me to have the utmost trust in you. I always trusted your decisions, even when I didn't follow them. I trusted you so much that many of the decisions I made where based on decisions I though you wanted me to make. Then, as I matured, I realized that not only did I trust you, but I also trusted your parenting, and trusted the fact that you raised me to make my on decisions, instilling in me the need to make GOD decisions, for nothing GOoD can happen without GOD being involved.
So, Mom and Dad, this is my thank you for being such GOoD parents. Even when you don't agree with my decisions, trust that you raised me well enough to be prepared for whatever benefits/consequences come as a result.
Love you both with all the muches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment