Saturday, November 22, 2008
I was in class Thursday night, and we were doing this leadership exercise that took us back to our childhood. We talked about what we did, what we read, what we watched on TV, and who we looked up to. It's a pretty general consensus that we all read Highlights, watched Saved By the Bell, and looked up to our bestfriend's mom. But when I said I use to play Rock Teacher, everyone in the class gave me this "hunh?" look. Was that game only played on my granny's porch? Is it specific to the kids from 86th/Blackstone? Hmmm...
Posted by Que.PK.iDD at 2:24 AM
- ► 2010 (49)
- Rock Teacher
- It's officially here!
- 6. Re-arrange my bedroom
- 61 - Cut my relaxed hair and go natural (whew!)
- 87 - Create a list of my all-time favorite music a...
- 66. Pray that at least 1 of them gives their life ...
- 65. Create a list of 10 people I love and invite t...
- MY country 'tis of thee...
- The Look of Education
- Under New Management
- Is Racism Dead?
- What the DUFF?
- ▼ November (12)